These Terms and Conditions of Service are legally agreement made between Protoshopp.com online service of the first part and guest users or registered users of the second part is subject to these terms, without prejudice to any additional terms which may be part of an agreement specific to the service you wish to avail of. We encourage our users to read these Terms carefully and contact us if you have any query. By accessing or using Protoshopp, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Additionally when you use any current or future Protoshopp.com service like Cart or Marketplace, you will also be subject to the terms, guidelines and conditions applicable to that Protoshopp Service ("Terms"). These "Conditions of Use" comprise an electronic record within the meaning of the applicable law. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- Conditions Relating to Your Use of Protoshopp.com
- Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Infringement
- Notice and Procedure for Notifying Protoshopp.com of Objectionable Content
Protoshopp helps you discover what product item you love. To do that, we show you products we think will be relevant, interesting and personal to you. To provide our Service, we need to be able to identify you and your interests. As part of our service, we try to ensure that even promoted content is relevant and interesting to you. You can identify promoted content because it will be clearly labeled.
The Website is an electronic platform in the form of an electronic marketplace and an intermediary that provides a platform for Protoshopp and a platform for such buyers/customers to accept the offer to sell of the Products on the Website and to make payments to the Protoshopp for the purchase of the Products. The Services are offered to the Users through various modes which may include the issue of coupons that can be redeemed for various Products.
Accepting the Terms:
Protoshopp shall interact with customers/clients through e-mail and phone call. By clicking a button or checkbox on a website, you accept and agree to the terms, where this option is made available to you by Protoshopp in the user interface for any offer. In order to use the offering, you must first agree to the terms, otherwise, you may not use the offering if you do not accept the terms.
User Account, Password, and Security:
If You use the Website, You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User Name/Email and Password and You shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your User Name/Email and Password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You can access and update much of the information you provided us with in the Your Account area of the website.
You agree that if You provide any information that is incorrect, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership on the Platform.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify the concerned official at Protoshopp immediately.
- You agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
- You agree and acknowledge that you will use your account on the website to purchase products only for your personal use and not for business purposes.
User Obligations and Role Of Protoshopp:
- Subject to compliance with the Agreement(s), Protoshopp grants You a non-sub-licensable, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, and limited right to access and use this Website and the Services provided therein.
- This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the offering as provided by Protoshopp, in the manner permitted by these terms.
- You are not allowed to commercially utilize transfer commercially or profit from the offering and products, either directly or by sale.
- You may not copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or attempt to access the source code of the Website or Services by any means other than the interfaces that are provided by Protoshopp.
Protoshopp does not charge any membership/registration or browsing fee. However, Protoshopp reserves the absolute right to modify the fee policy from time to time. In the event, the Website can alter its services and it may introduce new fees for such modified services. All such fees that the Website may charge will be intimated to the Users and such change shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Protoshopp.com.
Prices for Products are described on Protoshopp.com and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All Prices for products and fees charged by the Website shall be in Indian Rupees and US Dollars. The Users continued to use the Website shall be deemed as an acceptance of the amended terms and conditions.
While availing any of the payment methods available on the Website, the Protoshopp will not be responsible or assume any liability at all in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to the User due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s,
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by and between the User and relevant banks of the User,
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction,
- Decline of the transaction for any other reason(s)
Return, Replacement, and Refund:
All Products ordered from the Protoshopp.com and successfully delivered to the customer by Protoshopp may be returned to the Protoshopp in accordance with the terms contained in the respective Protoshopp.com policy. However, no Products will be accepted by the Protoshopp if:(a) the Products have been damaged by the customer (b) if there is a modification in the quality, quantity or other features of the Product (c) if as per the Protoshopp the product returned is not the Product that was delivered (d) any other conditions that the Protoshopp.com may notify or deem appropriate from time to time.
In case of returns/Exchange:
- Return/Exchange should be commenced within 10 days of order delivery.
- The tags on the product should be undamaged.
- The product should be unwashed, unused and in an intact condition.
- The item needs to be returned along with the original packaging.
- In case of Size Exchange, the differential amount, if any, shall be forfeited. This will apply irrespective of any increase or decrease in the price of the product being exchanged.
- Return/Exchange shall be made on proper reason by customer.
In case of refund:
- Refund, if any, shall be made at the same issuing bank through which the Product was purchased. The refund will be credited to the wallet linked to his/her customer’s account on the Protoshopp.com.
- All refunds shall be made in Indian Rupees/USD only.
- Refund will be given after checking the product and assuring that it is not damaged.
- Refundable amount will be excluding all tax and delivery charges.
- You will receive a refund into the source account within 7-10 days.
The product on the Protoshopp.com is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Protoshopp makes no representation that products are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access Protoshopp.com from other locations/Countries instead of India do so on their own risk and Protoshopp is not responsible for the supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Cancellation and Modifications:
You can cancel an order until it has not been packed /dispatched in our stockroom on Protoshopp.com. This also includes items purchased on sale. Any amount paid will be credited into the same payment mode using which the payment was made. You can alter the shipping address of your order before we have processed (dispatched) it. For payments made via PAYPAL, PAYTM you will receive refund into the source account within 7-10 days from the time of order cancellation.
We regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity to provide a safe and secure shopping experience. After detecting any suspicious activity, Protoshopp.com reserves the absolute right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any accountability. Protoshopp.com also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like product price inaccuracies on Website and stock unavailability.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability:
All the products and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through Protoshopp "as available" and "as is" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the upcoming paragraph, Protoshopp does not warrant that: Platform will be constantly available or available at all or the information on Platform is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
All the Products sold on Protoshopp are governed by different state laws and if Protoshopp is unable to deliver such Products due to propositions of different state laws, Protoshopp will return or will credit the amount, received in advance from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You. You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Protoshopp and You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. In no event shall Protoshopp be responsible for any indirect, penalizing, incidental, special, major damages or any other damages resulting from:
- the incapacity to use the Services or Products
- illegal access to or modification of the user's transmissions or data
- violation of conditions, representations or warranties by the producers of the Products
- Protoshopp shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Protoshopp during periodic maintenance operations or any accidental suspension of access to the Protoshopp.
- the User be aware of and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded at Protoshopp is done entirely at Users own risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their system or loss of data because of the download of such material and/or data.
- to the maximum extend that is acceptable under the law, Protoshopp’s responsibility shall be limited to an amount equal to the Products purchased value bought by You. Protoshopp shall not be responsible for any argument or disagreement between Users.